1/12/2007

Back at it

Went to the gym last night with my new shoes and ran 3.2 miles on the treadmill. Feet all better now.

I would have run longer, but I had to wait about 15 minutes for a treadmill to clear. I may sound like a snob, but it really ticks me off when someone is on the treadmill and they are walking so slow that they can read a book. I guess it is good they are doing some type of exercise, but there ought to be a rule.....If you are not breaking a sweat after 30 minutes get of the machine.

While I waiting for the treadmill I went ahead an worked out on a step machine, so I still got some exercise waiting.

1 comment:

jogblog said...

I used to think like that about the treadmill but then thought maybe they've had an injury and are trying to get back into it slowly?

Or maybe they are just walking because they can't be bothered to run :-)