4/13/2007

4.0

4 Miles yesterday afternoon. Took my boy to baseball practice and ran around the park the whole time. Weather nice, 60 degrees and a slight breeze.

Ran at a faster pace off and on, never really have done that before. I keep on seeing articles about running speed intervals. I realized the other day that I seem to be not really exerting myself too much. I saw a quote the other day from a triathlon participant that said that if he was not about to collapse at the end of a run then someone should hit him with a board because he did not try hard enough. I probably don't want to be that tired, but am working on pushing a little harder. Considering a heart rate monitor too.

1 comment:

Mary Christine said...

Your friend would think I am a total slacker! A heart rate monitor did cause me to try harder because I could look down and see the evidence that I wasn't working very hard.