3/06/2008

2 miles Monday and 3 miles Wednesday on the treadmill this week. I did not run all last week due to a bad cold and also for some reason not sleeping at all last Wednesday night. I never had this problem before, but I was wide awake all night.

I have broke down and decided that I have to do some type of core training. I am maintaining my wieght pretty well by my standards, but my stomach and sides still are expanding. I guess my bodys changing over time, but I have never had this problem too much. I just usually gained weight everywere. I started a program last Monday night and have to(get to) do it 3 times a week. I have always hated the thought of sit ups and the sort, but I must do something different to get different results.

Prayers are welcome and appreciated:)

No comments: