3/29/2009

Getting back into it

3 Miles Monday.

Wednesday I had planned another 3 miler on the treadmill, but I had the wierdest experience. I drank a bottle of lipton green tea at 4:00 and got on the treadmill about 5:00pm. At about mile 2 I started feeling weak,not tired but all of the sudden drained. I could barely make it to 2.5 miles and had to stop. I don't know if it was something in the green tea but by the time I got to my truck I was almost to the point of shaking I was so weak. I stopped at a gas station and got me a drink and some peanuts and that seemed to make me feel better.

The last time I felt like this was the one and only time I drank a Red Bull last summer. After about a half an hour I was feeling weak and started to sweat so bad my T shirt was soaked. No more energy drinks for me thank you.

Went for a 3 miler again on the treadmill Friday and did just fine. I'm going to try 4 miles this afternoon.

1 comment:

Eva said...

Strange reaction! Hope you're feeling better now.